lunedì 15 luglio 2013

LINDA WISDOM | PHOTOGRAPHER

“A photo can move you emotionally or create some sort of mood. Someone once told me to do great things with my heart, mind and camera. I think if you put these elements together and the natural qualities you possess you can do great things in photography.”
“I am a self-taught British photographer. I have always been interested in photography from a very early age, but only picked up my first pro SLR and began shooting over 3 years ago now. With an avid interest in travel, sociology and photojournalism, I naturally took to street photography. Since I started shooting street, it is as if my eyes have been retrained. I see the world differently and in more detail like never before which gives an added creative advantage. An everyday or ordinary scene can be turned into a beautiful photograph if you really look closely and open your mind. The challenge is being observant of your surroundings. If you're lucky enough and have your camera ready, you can photograph a wonderful scene that caught the attention of your eyes, heart and mind and freeze it in time to remind yourself and share with others. That is what makes street photography to me so fantastic.” theworldopen

clip_image001
clip_image002
clip_image003
clip_image004clip_image005
clip_image006
clip_image007
clip_image008
clip_image009
clip_image010
clip_image011
clip_image012
clip_image013All images  © Linda Wisdom

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

post<li>
Related Posts with Thumbnails